What to do on Saturday at Japan Expo Sud!
Saturday at Japan Expo Sud!
- Naoyuki ONDA, Berserk chara-designer, with animation director Satoshi IWATAKI: conference at 1:00 pm & signings at 2:15 and 5:00 pm
- Kia ASAMIYA, Silent Möbius and Dark Angel artist: signings at 11:30 am & conference at 2:30 pm with live drawing!
- Kunihiko IKUHARA, Sailor Moon and Utena director: signings at 11:30 am and 14:45 pm
- MAN WITH A MISSION, half-men, half-wolves rock band: showcase at 2:30 pm, conference at 4:15 pm & signings at 5:30 pm
- Kanon Wakeshima, singer and cellist: showcase at 12:30 am & signings at 3:45 pm
- DJ O-ant, hype DJ of Tôkyô nights: anime showcase at 1:30 pm & signings at 3:45 pm
- Steampunk Young Designer Fashion Show by My Oppa: at 4:15 pm
- Relax listening to Japanese traditional instruments: koto and flute concert at 3:45 pm & shakuhachi concert at 4:45 pm
- Bamboo music: concert by Pousses de Bamboo Orchestra at 4:45 pm
- Tea ceremony: at 2:45 pm
A year around Japan: during the whole festival, the consulate of Japan in Marseille presents aspects of Japanese culture:
Spring: discover the dolls for Hinamatsuri and try on a yukata
Summer: learn origami
Automn: learn how to make okonomiyaki
Winter: take part in calligraphy and manga workshops
- Giant karaoke!: at 5:45 pm in the main stage room
- For gamers, video game tournaments, freeplay, and meetings on the booths of Millenium, Nintendo, and Retrogaming Show
See you tomorrow!
Rate this article:
Would you like to make a comment?
Join Japan Expo Sud's community or sign in if you are already a member.
Culture & traditions
- Raconte-moi un manga
- Cosplay workshops
- Drawing area
- Young Desiger Fashion Springboard 100 % My Oppa
- Japanese tuning area
- Kyûdô area
- Retrogaming Show
- One year through Japan
- La Dernière Ombre
- 5th anniversary exhibition
- Le manga : de la VO à la VF
- Ville de Marseille
- Kunihiko IKUHARA
- MAN WITH A MISSION
- Kanon Wakeshima
- Le Visiteur du futur
- Kia ASAMIYA
- DJ O-ant
- Naoyuki ONDA