What to do on Sunday!
Last day at Japan Expo Sud!
- Keiko ICHIGUCHI, mangaka: conference with Yves SCHLIRF at 11:00 am & signings at 12:00 am - Don’t miss the exhibition (E104 on the map)
- Kanon Wakeshima, singer and artist: signings at 12:00 am & conference at 1:15 pm with live drawing!
- Kia ASAMIYA, Silent Möbius and Dark Angel artist: signings at 11:00 am and 3:30 pm
- Kunihiko IKUHARA, Sailor Moon and Utena director: signings at 11:00 am and 3:30 pm
- Neko Light Orchestra on the main stage: video game music show at 12:15 am - More video games at Bemani Inside (booth D170) & Aoi Sora Cosplay Game (booth D138)
- DJ O-ant: J-pop showcase at 3:45 pm & signings at 4:45 pm
- A must, the second Cosplay Show of the festival: at 2.00 pm
- Celebrate Hinamatsuri on the Spring booth: on top of the hina doll exhibition, a traditional bingo is organized, with gifts to win, at 3:00 pm on the booth H32
- The secrets of traditional Japanese tattoos unveiled on booth I25, all day long
- Relax: do you prefer shiatsu (booth N09) or reiki (booth M18)? You can also try both!
- The 5th anniversary exhibition to go through 5 years of festivals in Marseille
- “Life size” kyûdo and 6 other martial arts with demonstrations and initiations all day long
- For cosplay fans: workshops on Aoi Sora Cosplay booth, amazing costumes and armors on League of Replica booth, and a photo studio by Shudan Pictures
See you tomorrow!
Rate this article:
Would you like to make a comment?
Join Japan Expo Sud's community or sign in if you are already a member.
Culture & traditions
- Reiki Harmonie
- Cosplay workshops
- League of Replica
- Neko Light Orchestra live
- Shudan Pictures
- Traditional tattoo
- Japanese tuning area
- The kokeshi tree
- Les Cerisiers fleurissent malgré tout
- One year through Japan
- Japon : vie quotidienne et littérature contemporaine
- Kunihiko IKUHARA
- Kanon Wakeshima
- Le Visiteur du futur
- Keiko ICHIGUCHI
- Kia ASAMIYA
- Worcruft Apocalysme
- DJ O-ant