- Dried shiitake mushrooms
- 5 cm of kombu seaweed
- A handful of katsuoboshi flakes (dried bonito)
- 2 table spoons of white or red miso paste
The ingredients are easy to find in Japanese grocery stores.
- In a saucepan, plunge the mushrooms, the seaweed, and the dried bonito flakes 1.5L of water.
- Let it rest for 1 hour.
- Boil for 5 minutes.
- Filter if you only want to keep the stock.
- You can also add vegetables (onions, leeks, mushrooms, carrots).
- Now you just have to add the miso paste to the stock and enjoy your miso soup!
And see you next week for one last recipe: follow our news!