For the rice:
- 2 glasses of raw rice
- 1 piece of butter
For the miso cream:
- 1 table spoon of miso
- ½ table spoon of mirin
- ½ table spoon of sake
- ½ table spoon of sugar
- 1 table spoon of water (adapt to fix the texture of the cream)
- Cook the rice according to your rice cooker instructions.
- Prepare the miso cream by mixing the ingredients above.
- Make 4 little balls of rice: you can form the onigiri with your hands or with a tin.
- Before serving, pour the miso cream over the onigiri and fry them with some butter.
- For simple onigiri, add some furikake (a mix of sesame seeds and seaweeds).
And see you next week for a new recipe: follow our news!