The Consulate General of Japan in Marseille, along with local associations and artists, will be meeting you on their spot dedicated to Japanese culture and traditional arts.
Several booths compose the area and host organizers ready to welcome you and teach you the basics of the Japanese language, the principles of calligraphy, or the rules of the most popular traditional games in Japan. This is also an opportunity to ask questions about Japan and why not start preparing your dream trip to the Land of the rising sun. An exhibit also features traditional items.
Let’s take a deep dive into Japanese traditional culture with the Consulate General of Japan in Marseille!
- Learn calligraphy: click here for more
- Discover Japan with an exhibit: click here for more
- Learn how to play karuta: click here for more
- Play a game of shôgi: click here for more
- Fight your adversaries at othello: click here for more
- Discover matsuri traditional games: click here for more
- Ask all your questions about Japan at the tourism area: click here for more
Follow our news in the upcoming weeks to know about the other activities proposed by the Consulate General of Japan in Marseille at Japan Expo Sud!
More about the Consulat General of Japan in Marseille: