Have you ever had the chance to come across Naruto, Princess Zelda, or Sailor Moon at the corner of an alley? Never?! Then, Japan Expo Sud is a dream opportunity to get surrounded by your favorite heroes!
Whether you want to be part of it or attend the shows as a mere viewer, the most breathtaking cosplay contests are awaiting you: Cosplay Shows host cosplayers from the south of France and all those who want to get on stage for magical performances which highlight the most blazing costumes.
For the very first time this year, another show will be featured along with the Cosplay Shows: Japan Expo Sud is glad to host the World Cosplay Summit French selections, the biggest international cosplay contest. Come meet the best of French cosplay on stage at the festival!
In the alleys
And don’t forget that cosplay is also an amateur activity: everyone can try it and walk down the alleys of the festival to let every attendee enjoy their talent, and pose for photographers! Workshops are also organized by associations for amateur cosplayers who want to learn the basics.
Whether you’re an amateur or expert cosplayers, join the cosplay phenomenon!
Japan Expo Sud has changing facilities for all the cosplayers who need to change:
- Dedicated rooms meant for those who compete on the Ichigô stage
- Free-access rooms for all the cosplayers of the festival
Many associations come to Japan Expo Sud with loads of activities. And among them, some propose cosplay activities, such as costumes and armors exhibit, or sewing, make-up, or role-playing workshops to help you make your first steps as a cosplayer
How to enter the contests
- You must register to enter the Cosplay Shows.
- Registrations to Cosplay Shows are open from Friday, January 6, 2017 at 9.00 pm on inscription.epic-asso.com/fr/ and until Friday, January 10 at 11.59 pm.
- Cosplayers entering the Cosplay Shows have access to dedicated changing rooms.
- Need help? More information? Ask the EPIC cosplay team on their facebook page: facebook.com/epicassociation.
Cosplay Shows are organized by EPIC