How to go to Japan Expo Sud?
By road, railway or by air, all the paths lead to Marseille, the city of the sun!
Marseille Saint-Charles SNCF train station
- Marseille/Paris: 3 hours in TGV train
- Over a dozen connexions with French and European cities: Bordeaux, Brussels, Lille Europe, Lyon, Paris CDG/Gare de Lyon, Vintimille...
Right in the middle of Marseille, the train station allows a direct access by metro to the Parc Chanot within about 10 minutes (5 stations). Get down at Rond Point du Prado station.
Marseille Provence International Airport
- 30 daily Marseille/Paris flights
- 27 national and international companies
80 cities in 30 countries
- Europe: Amsterdam, Basel, Barcelona, Brussels, Köln, Frankfurt, Geneva, Lisbon, London, Madrid, Malta, Milan, Munich, Porto, Prague, Rome, Zurich, etc.
30 minutes from the center of Marseille
Marseille is the motorway crossroads between Spain, Italy and Northern Europe:
- Autoroute Nord A7: Lyon, Paris, Brussels
- Autoroute du Littoral A55: Arles, Montpellier, Toulouse, Barcelona
- Autoroute Est A50: Toulon, Nice, Milan, Turin, Genoa
Inside Marseille, the Prado Carénage Tunnel allows:
- a direct connection between A55 and A50 motorways
- a fast access from A55 motorway to the Parc Chanot
- to cross the city center in less than 5 minutes
Fees for the car park: €4 / jour.
4, la Canebière
13001 Marseille - France
Tel: 04 91 13 89 00 - fax: 04 91 13 89 20