Mix the peace and quiet of a Zen Ticket with the lifetime memory of meeting one of the festival’s guests. Choose a Zen+ Ticket and get on board for a great adventure!
Discover 2017 Zen+ Tickets
Please read carefully the following rules and information about Zen+ Tickets!
- Each Zen+ Ticket is in very limited quantity and only available on our website.
- You don’t have to buy a Zen Ticket to get a Zen+ Ticket: they are two different types of Tickets.
- Concerning Zen+ Tickets related to a guest, several days may be proposed for the meeting: you have to choose that day when buying the ticket.
- All attendees can have only one signing per guest during the festival; as a consequence, the owners of Zen+ Tickets related to a guest don't have access to public signings of that same guest. Yet they get a personalized signing during the meeting, included in their Zen+ Ticket.
- Products or goodies included in Zen+ Tickets must be collected at the festival and only at the Boutique officielle du festival (Japan Expo's official shop).
- To enjoy the reserved seats included in Zen+ Tickets, you must arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the beginning of the event.
- Zen+ Tickets also include Zen advantages: please read this page for more information.
What are Zen+ Tickets?
Zen+ Tickets offer you a customized experience of the festival, to make Japan Expo Sud a special moment for you. Zen+ Tickets have all the advantages of Zen Tickets plus exclusive contents related to guests so they can get to meet their fans:
- Spend an hour with them and a few other fans
- Take a picture of you and them
- Get goodies
- Get the best seats at their events
- Enjoy all the advantages of Zen Tickets