All of Japanese culture in a festival
Let’s celebrate the 10th Anniversary of Japan Expo Sud! Created in 2009, the festival invites the public from the South of France, Japan enthusiasts, pop culture fans, and curious minds to enjoy and learn more about the Land of the Rising Sun, its culture, and artists.
Like Japan Expo in Paris, Japan Expo Sud features all of Japanese culture, from the most traditional to the most modern. Guests, participants, exhibitors, and the attendees all get together for this celebration: join them on Feb. 22-24, 2019 at Marseille Chanot!
· MANGA · ANIME · COSPLAY · TRADITIONS · WEB CULTURE · VIDEO GAMES · FOOD · MUSIC · SPORTS · LIFESTYLE ·
Teaser de Japan Expo Sud 10e anniversaire
3 days of meetings
Dozens of guests holding signings and panels: mangaka, animators, illustrators, cosplayers, musicians, video makers, and more.
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE GUESTS
3 days of performances
Cosplay shows, music showcases, pro wrestling matches, traditional performances, and more: featuring more than 150 events.
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE SCHEDULE
3 days of activities and games
Dozens of participants and exhibitors share their passion with you: traditional workshops, video game freeplay, quizzes and competitions, games on stage, prizes to win, etc.
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE PARTICIPANTS
Prepare your visit: information
On Feb. 22-24, 2019, everyday from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
The festival opens at 9.00 am for people with presale tickets
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
|Friday 2019/02/22||Saturday 2019/02/23||Sunday 2019/02/24||3 days||Zen Ticket (3 days)|
|Presale Tickets (opening at 9.00 am)||€12||€17||€15||€36||€65|
|Onsite purchase (cash desks open at 10.00 am)||€14||€19||€17||Not available||Not available|
Marseille Chanot - Palais des congrès et des expositions
Rond-Point du Prado
13 008 Marseille - France
- Metro, line 2, stop at Sainte-Marguerite Dromel
- Bus, lines 15-16-17-24-46-47-48, stop at Sainte-Marguerite Dromel
- More information on www.rtm.fr
- Marseille Saint-Charles train station, 10 minutes away from Marseille Chanot with the metro
- 3 hours away from Paris, Gare de Lyon.
- Find the train schedule on www.sncf.com
- Marseille Provence International Airport, 30 minutes away from Marseille Chanot
- Serving a 100 cities in 38 countries: Amsterdam, Bâle, Barcelone, Bruxelles, Cologne, Francfort, Genève, Lisbonne, Londres, Madrid, Malte, Milan, Munich, Porto, Prague, Rome, Zurich, etc.
- Shuttles lead from Marseille Provence International Airport to Marseille Saint-Charles train station within 25 minutes.
Where to stay?
- Good deals: get a discount in B&B Hôtels in MarseilleCLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
- More accomodation on Marseille’s tourism office website: www.marseille-tourisme.com/fr/preparer-votre-sejour/ou-dormir/
At the festival
Many services are available to make your visit easier:
- Cosplay changing rooms
Attention: you’d better take cash before coming to avoid the line at the ATM. Most exhibitors only take cash.
- All the attendees have to go security checks at the entrance.
- Read the list of forbidden items before coming, as well as security rules: CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.