1. Security Checks
Due to the security level (Vigipirate), all attendees must go through security checks before entering the festival.
Security checks are now held in Marseille Chanot's hall 8 (Palais de l'Europe), by the new entrance (allée Ray Grassi, next to Sainte-Marguerite Dromel metro station: click here to have a look at the access map).
The current security rules may change in the coming weeks.
2. The lines
After security checks, the attendees are invited to line up in the line corresponding to their type of ticket:
- A line for people with 1-day tickets (entrance in hall 2, Palais de la Méditerranée)
- A line for people with 4-day passes (entrance in hall 1, Palais des évènements)
- A line for Zen Ticket holders (entrance in hall 1, Palais des évènements)
- A line for people without tickets who are led to the festival cash desks (entrance in hall 1, Palais des évènements)
- A line for priority people, disabled people, people with strollers or young children, pregnant women, people who can’t keep standing (entrance in hall 1, Palais des évènements)
A free ticket will be given to people who benefit from free entrance at the entrance of the festival.
This concerns children under 8 and the companions of people with disabilities with a card or justification mentioning the need for a companion or blindness. In both cases, you'll need to show a justification.
3. Entrances & Cash Desks
From 9.00 am, people with tickets are led to the entrance of the festival after ticket control.
Zen ticket owners are allowed in from 8.30 am.
From 10.00 am, people without tickets are led to the festival cash desks to buy their entrance tickets.
Attention, a special line is dedicated to disabled people at the entrance.
For those people, the entrance is open at 9.00 am if they have a ticket and at 10.00 am if they have to buy a ticket.
Only children under 8 and the companions of people with disabilities with a card or justification mentioning the need for a companion or blindness, can benefit from the free entrance. In both cases, you'll need to show a justification.
A free ticket will be given them at the entrance of the festival.
- Attention to opening hours!! There’s no use coming at 5.00 am and wait for several hours at the entrance but don't forget that you'll have to spend some time for security checks too.
TO AVOID LONG LINES, CLICK HERE AND LEARN ABOUT THE RUSH HOURS
- On site, open your bags and coats before your turn arrives at security checks to save time.
- Buy your tickets before the festival to get in earlier and enjoy a discount.