- Book your tickets as soon as possible to get the best discount! Japan Expo Sud rewards your loyalty: the sooner you buy your tickets, the cheaper they are!
- New! Choose a week-end pass, available on Saturday and Sunday.
- Save even more money with 4-day and week-end passes, only available in presale.
- Benefit from an early entrance, from 9.00 am, when buying your tickets before coming.
- Free for kids under 8: make it a family day out!
|Entrance fees||Friday 2020/02/28||Saturday 2020/02/29||Sunday 2020/03/01||Week-end pass||3-day pass|
|From 2020/01/01 to 2020/02/23||€12||€19||€17||€34||€38|
|Onsite ticketing (opens at 10.00 am)*||€14||€21||€19||Not available||Not available|
*1-day tickets are still available from Japan Expo Sud’s website during the event, except if you buy your ticket on the day you're coming. In this case, you have to buy it from the cash desks onsite.
When buying tickets from Japan Expo Sud's website, you pay no extra fees.