The Congress Hall : a new space for japan Expo Sud!
For its 10th Anniversary, Japan Expo Sud is settling down for the first time in Marseille Chanot's Congress Hall, on top of halls 1 & 2: new facilities to welcome you even better and propose ever more programming:
- The Ichigo and Yuzu Stages are set in the auditorium and amphitheatre of the Congress Hall.
- The Sakura Stage is a 360 stage.
- News stages are created, the Sora Stage for games and quizzes in hall 1, and a Video Room in the Congress Hall.
Japan Expo Sud is taking place on Feb. 22-24, 2019, everyday from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm.
The festival opens at 9.00 am for people with presale tickets
Going to Japan Expo Sud
Japan Expo Sud is held at Marseille Chanot - Palais des congrès et des expositions:
- you can drive to the festival and access the car parks through Gates B and C.
- or use public transportation and enter through Gate E, allée Ray Grassi: by metro or bus, get off at Sainte-Marguerite Dromel (metro line 2).
Cash desks & means of payment on site
You can buy your tickets onsite with cash and credit cards.
Most of the exhibitors' booths only accept cash.
Security & forbidden items
Because of the current security level in France, the festival security rules are strengthened and the list of authorized items is more strict than usual.
A checkroom is available at Japan Expo Sud, to allow you to leave personal items for the day.
Cosplay changing facilities
Changing facilities are available for cosplayers so they can change at the festival.
An ATM is made available to attendees at Marseille Chanot.
Children are most welcome at Japan Expo! The entrance is free for under 8, a nursery is available to take care of babies, and activities are organized by the attending associations for children.
In case of faintness or medical problem, contact the medical service, whose number is available on the festival map, or address a staff member.
Lost & found
Lost & Found are collected at the Information Desk (Point infos).
Foods & drinks
You can have lunch or a snack at one of the many restaurants at the festival or bring your own food.