1. Security Checks
Due to the security level (Vigipirate), all attendees must go through security checks before entering the festival.
This year, the only security check spot is set before the entrance near Gate A, near Hall 1: all attendees must go there before going to the entrance corresponding to their ticket or situation.
The current security rules may change in the coming weeks.
2. The lines
After security checks, the attendees are invited to line up in the right line corresponding to their type of ticket:
- A line for people with 1-day tickets
- A line for people with 4-day passes
- A line for Zen Ticket holders
- A line for people without tickets who are led to the festival cash desks
- A line for priority people, disabled people, people with strollers or young children, pregnant women, people who can’t keep standing
3. Entrances & Cash Desks
From 9.00 am, people with tickets are led to the entrance of the festival after ticket control.
Zen ticket owners are allowed in from 8.30 am.
From 10.00 am, people without tickets are led to the festival cash desks to buy their entrance tickets.
Means of payment:
- Cash. Please note that banknotes above €50 are not accepted, as well as payments made with more than 50 coins. In order to save time, please prepare the exact change before you get to cash desks.
- Credit cards at some specific cash desks.
- Checks are no longer accepted, only cash and credit cards.
Tickets for the day and for the following days are available at the cash desks: you can buy your tickets for several days if you like. We remind you that you also get a discount when buying presale tickets.
For disabled people, people with strollers or young children, pregnant women, and people who can’t keep standing, a priority line is set up.
For them, the entrance is open at 9.00 am if they have a ticket and at 10.00 am if they have to buy a ticket.
The entrance to the festival is free for the companions of people with disabilities (one companion per person). You’ll have to show a card or justification mentionning the need of a companion or blindness.
- Attention to opening hours!! There’s no use coming at 5.00 am and wait for several hours at the entrance. Yet you can come a bit earlier than you usually do to have time for security checks.
- On site, open your bags and coats before your turn arrives at security checks to save time.
- Buy your tickets before the festival to get in earlier and enjoy a discount.