Illustrations for Japan Expo Sud
Aurore was born on May 15, 1975 in Le Mans, France. Deeply influenced by Asian culture, she created the fanzine My City and worked on it for five years (1995-2000). She discovered comics with the great classics, then she discovered other artists like Yslaire,Vatine, Crisse and Marini.
Discover Aurore’s universe on her official website www.auroreblackcat.net!
- Pixie (Delcourt ; 2004-2007)
- Les Filles de Soleil (Soleil ; 2008-2016)
- Kookaburra Universe (Soleil ; 2008)
- Sweety sorcellery (Soleil ; 2009)
- Elinor Jones (Soleil ; 2010-2012)
- Harfang (Delcourt ; 2014)
- Romance de Mars (2014)
- Lady Liberty (Soleil ; 2014-2016)