What are Jens?
Jens are a fictive currency used only at Japan Expo Sud and Japan Expo Paris. It is made of notes of 100 Jens, 500 Jens, 1,000 Jens, 2,000 Jens, and 5,000 Jens.
You can collect the Jen notes you win in several Japan Expo festivals and year after year. Thus you can win Jens in several festivals, and then use them in one exchange.
Attention! A new version of Jen tickets has been given out from 2017. The Jens you collected in 2016 and before are not valid anymore. Only the 2017 version is accepeted.
How to win Jens?
There are several ways of winning Jens:
- Take part in the activities organized at the Activities Desk! The first 20 people finishing an activity may even win extra Jens.
- Visit our partners’ booths at the festival and take part in their activities. They will give you a certain amount of Jens if you win at games, quizzes, tournaments, and more!
How to exchange Jens for products?
You can exchange your Jen notes at the Jen shop set at the Activities Desk for products worth 200 to 7,700 Jens.
Many products in a class of their own, consoles and more, are also proposed for more than 8,000 Jens.
- No change is given back on Jen notes.
- Jen notes that are torn or damaged are not accepted.
- The Jens collected until 2016 are no more accepted from 2018.