Marseille Chanot - Palais des congrès et des expositions
Rond Point du Prado
13 008 Marseille - France
For people coming with the metro or bus, by bike or on foot, the entrance is now set allée Ray Grassi.
More information on Marseille Chanot official website:
To get to Marseille Chanot - Exhibition and convention center, take line 2 to the stop Sainte-Marguerite Dromel.
- From the train station Saint Charles: take line 2, towards Sainte Marguerite Dromel, to the last stop.
- From Marseille Provence Airport: take the bus 091, towards Marseille, and get off at Marseille Saint Charles to take the metro, line 2, towards Sainte Marguerite Dromel, to the last stop.
- From the Old Port (Vieux port): take line 1 towards La Fourragère and change for line 2 at Castellane, towards Sainte Marguerite Dromel, to the last stop.
Bus n° 15-16-17-24-46-47-48 will take you to Marseille Chanot, stop at Sainte-Marguerite Dromel.
- The station: Gare SNCF Marseille Saint-Charles
- From Paris to Marseille within 3 hours with the TGV train
- Accessible directly from over a dozen French and European cities: Bordeaux, Brussels, Lille Europe, Lyon, Paris CDG/Gare de Lyon, Vintimille...
Set at the heart of Marseille, the station has a direct metro access to Marseille Chanot in about 10 minutes (line 2, stop at Sainte-Marguerite Dromel).
- Marseille Provence International Airport
- 28 daily flights between Marseille and Paris
- 100 cities in 38 countries
- Europe: Amsterdam, Basel, Barcelona, Brussels, Köln, Frankfurt, Geneva, Lisbon, London, Madrid, Malta, Milan, Munich, Porto, Prague, Rome, Zurich, etc.
- 30 mn away from the city center of Marseille and Marseille Chanot
An express shuttle links the airport to the Marseille Saint-Charles station.
- Every 15 minutes, 25-minute trip
- Single fare: €8.30*
- Return fare: €13.40*
- More information on www.navettemarseilleaeroport.com
Marseille is a crossroad between Spain, Italy and Northern Europe:
- Autoroute Nord A7 (highway): Lyon, Paris, Bruxelles
- Autoroute du Littoral A55 (highway): Arles, Montpellier, Toulouse, Barcelone
- Autoroute Est A50 (highway): Toulon, Nice, Milan, Turin, Gènes
Inside the city of Marseille, the Prado Carénage tunnel allows:
- a direct access between the A55 & A50 highways
- a rapid access from the A55 highway to Marseille Chanot
- to go through the city-center in less than 5 mn
Parking fees at Marseille Chanot: €5 to €6 a day*
When you're in Marseille, the Tunnel Prado Carénage will provide you with a shortcut to Marseille Chanot.
With "le vélo", 1,000 bikes are made available 24/7. Several "le vélo" stations are set nearby Marseille Chanot, next to Sainte-Marguerite Dromel.
The first half-hour is free. Then there is short term (€1* for a week) and long term (€5* for a year) subscription available.
Marseille Chanot has its own taxi station: you just have to go there to take a taxi from the exhibition center.
- Station de Taxi Parc Chanot: + 334.91.79.03.66
- Taxi Radio Marseille: + 334.91.02.20.20 or click here
- Taxi Marseillais: + 3184.108.40.206.92
Tourism office in Marseille
4, la Canebière
13001 Marseille - France
Tel: + 3220.127.116.11.00
*Prices are mentioned for information only and may change. Check out the corresponding websites for the actual fares and discounts.