Marseille Chanot - Palais des congrès et des expositions
Rond Point du Prado
13 008 Marseille - France
More information on Marseille Chanot official website:
To get to Marseille Chanot - Exhibition and convention center, take line 2 to the stop Rond-Point du Prado.
- From the train station Saint Charles: take line 2, towards Sainte Marguerite Dromel, for 5 stops and get off at Rond-Point du Prado
- From Marseille Provence Airport: take the bus 091, towards Marseille, and get off at Marseille Saint Charles to take the metro, line 2, towards Sainte Marguerite Dromel, for 5 stops and get off at Rond-Point du Prado
- From the Old Port (Vieux port): take line 1 towards La Fourragère and change for line 2 at Castellane, towards Sainte Marguerite Dromel, for 5 stops and get off at Rond-Point du Prado
Bus n° 21-22-23-44-45-83 will take you to Marseille Chanot, stop at Rond-Point du Prado.
- The station: Gare SNCF Marseille Saint-Charles
- From Paris to Marseille within 3 hours with the TGV train
- Accessible directly from over a dozen French and European cities: Bordeaux, Brussels, Lille Europe, Lyon, Paris CDG/Gare de Lyon, Vintimille...
Set at the heart of Marseille, the station has a direct metro access to Marseille Chanot in about 10 minutes.
- Marseille Provence International Airport
- 28 daily flights between Marseille and Paris
- 100 cities in 38 countries
- Europe: Amsterdam, Basel, Barcelona, Brussels, Köln, Frankfurt, Geneva, Lisbon, London, Madrid, Malta, Milan, Munich, Porto, Prague, Rome, Zurich, etc.
- 30 mn away from the city center of Marseille and Marseille Chanot
Take bus 091, then the metro line 2 at Saint Charles station to join Marseille Chanot, stop at Rond-Point du Prado.
Marseille is a crossroad between Spain, Italy and Northern Europe:
- Autoroute Nord A7 (highway): Lyon, Paris, Bruxelles
- Autoroute du Littoral A55 (highway): Arles, Montpellier, Toulouse, Barcelone
- Autoroute Est A50 (highway): Toulon, Nice, Milan, Turin, Gènes
Inside the city of Marseille, the Prado Carénage tunnel allows:
- a direct access between the A55 & A50 highways
- a rapid access from the A55 highway to Marseille Chanot
- to go through the city-center in less than 5 mn
Parking fees at Marseille Chanot: €5 to €6 a day*
From the north of Marseille, the A55 highway (from Aix, Montpellier…) and the city center, the Prado Carénage tunnet allows an easy access to Marseille Chanot.
With "le vélo", 1,000 bikes are made available 24/7. A "le vélo" station is set nearby Marseille Chanot, at Rond-Point du Prado.
The first half-hour is free. Then there is short term (€1 for a week) and long term subscription available.
Marseille Chanot has its own taxi station: you just have to go there to take a taxi from the exhibition center.
- Station de Taxi Parc Chanot: + 334.91.79.03.66
- Taxi Radio Marseille: + 334.91.02.20.20 or click here
- Taxi Marseillais: + 318.104.22.168.92
Tourism office in Marseille
4, la Canebière
13001 Marseille - France
Tel: + 322.214.171.124.00
*Prices are mentioned for information only and may be modified.