The Consulate General of Japan in Marseille, along with local associations and artists, will be meeting you on their spot dedicated to Japanese culture and traditional arts.
Several booths compose the area and host organizers ready to welcome you and teach you the basics of the Japanese language, the principles of calligraphy, or the ways of arranging a kimono. This is also an opportunity to ask questions about Japan and why not start preparing your dream trip to the Land of the rising sun. An exhibit also features traditional items.
Let’s take a deep dive into Japanese traditional culture with the Consulate General of Japan in Marseille!
- Admire some bonsai: click here for more
- Learn calligraphy: click here for more
- Attend an ikebana demo and workshop: click here for more
- Discover new shapes of origami: click here for more
- Discover Japan with an exhibit: click here for more
- Learn about tataki zome to create végétal prints on fabric: click here for more
- Find out about the art of arranging a kimono, kitsuke: click here for more
More about the Consulat General of Japan in Marseille: