- The entrance to the festival is free for the companion of people with disabilities (one companion per person). You’ll have to show a card or justification mentioning blindness or the need for a companion.
- Free tickets are given out at the Troubleshooting Desk only, at the entrance. You must withdraw them before getting in the lines. They allow you to go in from 9:00 am.
- A priority line is set for the latter to avoid the waiting. Attention, this line is located in Hall 7 with the other lines.
- People with other disabilities, pregnant women, families with young children, or anyone for whom it is hard to stand in the lines can also use this priority line.
- A justification (disability card or doctor’s certificate) will be asked.
- For the people mentioned above, the entrance opens at 9:00 am if they have a presale ticket.
- Otherwise, entrance tickets are sold from 10:00 am at the cash desks, still using the priority line.
To get a discount, buy presale tickets.
- If you have questions about coming to Japan Expo Sud as a disabled person, click here to read the dedicated FAQ.