- EXIT IS PERMANENT, THERE WILL BE NO RE-ENTRY. If you want to go out and back in as you please, choose a Zen Ticket!
- When buying your tickets before February 13, 2022, you get a discount: buy your tickets as soon as possible to get the best prices! Click here for more about entrance fees
- Tickets are available in presale on our site from December 2, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. and during the festival, and in partner networks until the day before the festival.
- PLEASE NOTE: this year, in order to guarantee flow control, there will be no on-site ticket sales. However, you will be able to buy tickets online, within the available stocks, only via our online ticketing or our application. Go to the pre-sale queue if you don't have a ticket.
- Week-end and 3-day passes are only available before the festival and are in limited quantity.
- Zen Tickets are available before the festival only, in very limited quantities, and only on our website.
Tickets bought in 2021
If you bought your tickets on our website, your tickets are valid for Japan Expo Sud 12th Wave in 2022. In your personal account, on the website or the app, you'll find your new tickets with the right dates. Many thanks to all of you who kept their tickets and helped us through those hard times.
If you bought your tickets with our partner networks, Fnac, Ticketmaster and Ontours, you can contact them to know their terms. They are there to help you.