- Cosplay Shows: cosplayers bring your favorite characters to life on Friday and Sunday on the new Ichigo stage, launched in 2019
- World Cosplay Summit 2020 French selections: the French representatives of one of the biggest international cosplay contests are selected at Japan Expo Sud
- Showcases: come dance and sing along with Task have Fun and more artists to be announced soon!
Activities and events
- Dioramas: Star Hill Team brings to life your favorites worlds as dioramas
- Drawing: take part in manga drawing workshops and contests organized by Art & Mouvement!
- Final Fantasy Exhibit: FF Museum show you their collection of board games derived from Final Fantasy
- Martial arts: let’s visit the Budô Area to try aikidô, kendô, and shôrinji kenpô
- SOS Cosplay: Aoi Sora Cosplay fixes your damaged costumes during the festival and answers all your questions about cosplay!
- Well-being: try a reiki session and relax with Reiki Harmonies
- Ticketing: 1-day tickets, week-end and 3-day passes, and Zen Tickets are on sale on our website. Book them now to get the best rates!
- First visit: all the information you need to discover Japan Expo Sud with a peaceful mind are on this page.
- Opening hours, rush hours, services, jens…: all the information to organize your visit is in our attendee’s guide.