- 2 big sweet potatoes
- 2 level table spoons of white or red miso
- 1 table spoon of brown sugar or agave syrup
- 2 table spoons of mirin
- 1 table spoon of sesame oil
- 1/2 table spoon of roasted sesame seeds
- And a little water if needed
- Peal the sweet potatoes, rinse them, and cut them in thick slices, and then in pieces.
- Cook the pieces of sweet potato in a steam cooker until they are tender.
- In this time, prepare the miso cream by blending miso, sugar or syrup, mirin and sesame oil in a bowl.
- Remove the sweet potato pieces from the steam cooker and lay them on a nice plate.
- Spread miso cream on each piece and sprinkle with sesame seeds.