- 2 eggs
- 2 table spoons of plain oil
- 2 table spoons of agave syrup
- 1 yoghourt (cow or soy milk)
- 3 table spoons of brown sugar
- 120 grams of wheat flour
- 2 tea spoons of baking powder
- 2 tea spoons of matcha tea
- In a bowl, blend the eggs and oil.
- Add the yoghurt and agave syrup.
- Add sugar.
- Add flour, sifted baking powder, and matcha tea. Blend the whole.
- Fill in the muffin tins with the dough and place them in a steam cooker for 12 minutes.
Try Clara ONUKI’s other recipe: click here to prepare sweet potatoes with miso cream!