Q: When will tickets be on sale?
A: Tickets for the upcoming festival are on sale on our website most of the time. Get the best discounts when booking your tickets as early as you can.
The launch of the sale is announced on our website and social media. Zen Tickets are launched later and announced on our website and social media too. More information in the ticketing section of our website.
Q: Is there a discount for children?
A: Children under 8 get in for free (you will be asked to show a justification)! A free ticket will be given to children under 8 at the entrance of the festival, allowing them to get in from 9.00 am.
Children who are 8 years old or more must have a regular ticket, there are no children discount.
Q: Are there special group fees?
A: Japan Expo has no special fees for groups but you can get a discount when buying presale tickets online or in stores. Tickets are also available on site at regular prices.
The only means of payment are credit card for online purchases before the festival, and credit card and cash on site.
Q: Is the number of tickets limited?
A: It depends on the type of ticket:
- 1-day tickets are not limited. You can buy them online or in ticket offices until the day before your visit, and online on our website before and during the festival. They are also available onsite until Sunday all day. Book your tickets before Feb. 24, 2020 to get a discount.
- week-end and 3-day passes are limited and available before the festival only, until the day before.
- Zen Tickets are very limited and available before the festival on our website only.
Q: Can I only pick up the goodies I've ordered from your website at the festival or can you send them to me by post?
A: Japan Expo Sud goodies pre-ordered on our website must be picked up from the Official Gift Shop at the festival. No goodies are sent by post.
Q: Why buy tickets before the festival?
A: Book your tickets as soon as possible to get the best discount! Japan Expo Sud rewards your loyalty: the earlier you buy your tickets, the cheaper they are! From Feb. 24, 2020, tickets are sold at their full price but online tickets still allow you to get in earlier, from 9.00 am.
If you buy tickets on site, please note that the cash desks open at 10.00 am and that you won’t get any discount. Online tickets are still available during the festival.
Q: I didn’t receive my ticket by e-mail. What can I do?
A: If you bought your ticket(s) in a Fnac or Ticketmaster ticket office, please contact them.
If you bought your ticket(s) on our website:
- please check out your junk e-mails, it might be in there
- your ticket is also available in your Japan Expo Sud account on the website, please log in and you’ll find your ticket(s) in the ticket section of your user account
- if it’s not, please use the "Contact us" section of the website to send us a message (select Ticketing as the request type)
Q: I bought my ticket but I will be unable to come to the festival. Can I give it to someone else?
A: 1-day tickets, week-end passes and 3-day passes have no name; thus, you can give your ticket to another person.
Yet, if there were to occur any problem, we will only be able to solve it if the person who has bought it is with you. Otherwise, the ticket-holder will not be allowed in.
Zen Tickets are name specific: you cannot give them to someone else. Only the person whose name is on the Zen Ticket is allowed to use it.
Q: I made a mistake on my birthdate when buying my ticket on your website. How can I change it?
A: The birthdate when buying a 1-day ticket, week-end pass and 3-day pass is not compulsory. Therefore, there is no need to change it.
If you made the mistake for a Zen Ticket, please contact our Ticketing service via our contact form.
Q: How to pay for my tickets on your website?
A: The only means of payment is the credit card (CB, VISA, MASTERCARD).
Attention: keep your mobile phone with you when paying as you may receive a security code to validate your payment (3D Secure secured payment).
Where to buy tickets
Q: Where can I buy tickets to Japan Expo Sud?
A: Here's where you can buy each type of ticket:
- 1-day tickets, week-end passes, and 3-day passes are on sale on our website without any extra fees, and in the Fnac and Ticketmaster networks.
- Zen Tickets are in limited quantity and on sale only on our website.
- 1-day tickets are also available onsite everyday from 10.00 am every morning and online for the following days but without the discount.
Q: Can I buy tickets for the next days onsite?
A: Yes, tickets for Saturday and Sunday are available at the cash desks from Friday on but at the regular price. To get the discount, buy your tickets as early as possible.
Q: Can I buy week-end or 3-day passes onsite?
A: Week-end and 3-day passes are sold before the festival only on our website and in ticketing networks. On site, you can buy 1-day tickets for each day if you want to come everyday. Get a 3-day pass before the event to save money.
Q: I bought my ticket with FNAC and it says I have a fastpass. What is it for?
A: This fastpass means that you can enter the festival from 9.00 am in the morning, instead of 10.00 am for people who buy their tickets onsite.
Q: I bought my ticket with Ticketmaster and it says I can have a free meal. How can I get it?
A: It is a free meal for a one meal paid in a selection of partner restaurants of Ticketmaster's and not at the festival. Please ask Ticketmaster for more information.
Q: I have another question! What do I do?
A: You can read the attendees' guide here and the other information pages, and if it still does not answer your question, send us a message and we’ll find the answer! Use the "Contact us" section of the website and be careful when choosing the type of request, it will be easier for us to find the answer.