- 2 eggs
- 120g flour
- 40g sugar
- 1 short tea spoon of baking powder + 30ml water
- 1 table spoon of agave syrup
- A pinch of salt
- A box of adzuki beans
- Blend the eggs with the sugar, agave syrup, and a pinch of salt until it blanches.
- Dilute the baking powder in the water and add it to the previous blend.
- Sift and add the flour, and blend.
- Heat a pan over medium heat with some oil and add a ladder of dough.
- When bubbles appear on the top, turn the pancake over.
- Add some mashed adzuki beans between two warm pancakes and press the edges to join them.
Now you can enjoy your dorayaki: yummy!