10 years is a great moment that we invite you to celebrate in few days, from 22 to 24 February 2019! For the occasion, Japan Expo Sud offers you new facilities to better accommodate you and to better meet your expectations.
First change, and a big one, Japan Expo Sud settles in the Palace of Congress of Marseille Chanot, in addition to the Palais des Événements et de la Méditerrannée that you already know if you have already come. Your favorite entertainment and events are waiting for you: check out the map to find out more.
This also announces changes on the scenes side:
- the Ichigo stage takes place in the auditorium of the Palais des congrès to offer you the festival's main events with the perfect comfort that the theater gives you.
- the Yuzu stage takes place in the amphitheatre of the Palais des congrès, an ideal place for attending guests conferences
- the Sakura stage becomes a 360 ° scene, to enhance the performances of traditional artists
- another 360 ° scene is created for the event: the Sora stage which offers you games and entertainments
- finally, the video room signs its big come back to offer you projections of anime and documentary all day long
These changes also involve a new access to Gate E located on the Ray Grassi alley (the Gate A through which you usually come in is closed): if you arrive by public transport, stop at Sainte-Marguerite Dromel station. CLICK HERE TO KNOW HOW TO COME