We are counting on you to respect the sanitary measures in order to help us ensure your safety during the festival!
Here is a reminder of the current measures in place at Japan Expo Sud. Please consider that this information may change depending on government announcements.
- A vaccination pass is requested for everyone over 16 y-o to access the festival.
- A sanitary pass, including the possibility of a negative PCR test, is acceptable for 12-15 year olds.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory for everyone within the festival.
- Hand sanitizer is available, for your comfort.
- Regulation of flows: the number of tickets sold is limited to the reception capacity of the halls.
- Consumption of food and beverage is prohibited in the interior spaces.
- Respect for barrier gestures: please refer to the government website www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus.