Events and activities
Click on the links to get more information
- At 11.30 am, start with the idol band BANZAI JAPAN’s conference where you could ask them anything
- At 11.45 am, Symphonia will show you all embroidery secrets for cosplay, from the foundations to the most advanced techniques.
- At 01.30 pm, don’t miss Emi ARISAKA awesome showcase and 100 % J-rock!
- For the 10th anniversary of Japan Expo Sud, you can go see the retrospective exhibit which crosses 10 years of Japanese adventure
- All day long you can go the video game area, where you can play at new games or some retro games
If you come with your family, you shouldn’t miss:
- At 02.15 pm, come and see the cosplayers and their incredible outfits at the Cosplay Show
These changes also involve a new access to Gate E located on the Ray Grassi alley (the Gate A through which you usually come in is closed): if you arrive by public transport, stop at Sainte-Marguerite Dromel station. CLICK HERE TO KNOW HOW TO COME