You haven't installed Japan Expo Sud's mobile app yet? Do it now: it's the essential tool for your visit!
Click here to discover all the app features
All of Japanese culture in a festival
Let’s celebrate Japanese culture at Japan Expo Sud! Created in 2009, the festival invites the public from the South of France, Japan enthusiasts, pop culture fans, and curious minds to enjoy and learn more about the Land of the Rising Sun, its culture, and artists.
Like Japan Expo in Paris, Japan Expo Sud features all of Japanese culture, from the most traditional to the most modern. Guests, participants, exhibitors, and the attendees all get together for this celebration: join them on March 5-7, 2021 at Marseille Chanot!
· MANGA · ANIME · COSPLAY · TRADITIONS · WEB CULTURE · VIDEO GAMES · FOOD · MUSIC · SPORTS · LIFESTYLE ·
3 days of meetings
Dozens of guests holding signings and panels: mangaka, animators, illustrators, cosplayers, musicians, video makers, and more.
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE GUESTS
3 days of performances
Cosplay shows, music showcases, pro wrestling matches, traditional performances, and more: featuring more than 150 events.
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE SCHEDULE
3 days of activities and games
Dozens of participants and exhibitors share their passion with you: traditional workshops, video game freeplay, quizzes and competitions, games on stage, prizes to win, etc.
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE PARTICIPANTS
Prepare your visit: information
On March 5-7, 2021, everyday from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
The festival opens at 9.00 am for people with presale tickets
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
More information about tickets soon!
Marseille Chanot - Palais des congrès et des expositions
Rond-Point du Prado
13 008 Marseille - France
- Metro, line 2, stop at Rond Point du Prado
- Bus, lines 19-21-22-23-41-44-45-72-83, stop at Rond Point du Prado
- More information on www.rtm.fr
- Marseille Saint-Charles train station, 10 minutes away from Marseille Chanot with the metro
- 3 hours away from Paris, Gare de Lyon.
- Find the train schedule on www.sncf.com
- Marseille Provence International Airport, 30 minutes away from Marseille Chanot
- Serving a 100 cities in 38 countries: Amsterdam, Bâle, Barcelone, Bruxelles, Cologne, Francfort, Genève, Lisbonne, Londres, Madrid, Malte, Milan, Munich, Porto, Prague, Rome, Zurich, etc.
- Shuttles lead from Marseille Provence International Airport to Marseille Saint-Charles train station within 25 minutes.
Where to stay?
- Good deals: discounts will be proposed on our website in partnership with local hotels
- More accomodation on Marseille’s tourism office website: www.marseille-tourisme.com/fr/preparer-votre-sejour/ou-dormir/
At the festival
- All the attendees have to go security checks at the entrance.
- Read the list of forbidden items before coming, as well as security rules: CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.