10th Anniversary Specials
- Japan Expo Sud 10th Wave illustration: Aurore’s artwork for the 10th Anniversary has been unveiled. You can already preorder the poster on our website.
- The 10th Anniversary exhibit: discover the adventure of the festival since the 1st Wave!
- Follow our Japan Expo Sud retrospective from the origin: all the episodes on this page.
- Symphonia: the cosplayer will show you her most breathtaking creations!
- NEW! Pro wrestling: a ring will be set up for the very first time, with 6 pro wrestlers from ICWA, ready to fight! Experience the feeling with the initiation classes.
- Cosplay Shows: your favorite heroes come to life on stage on Friday and Sunday!
- World Cosplay Summit 2019 French selections: the best French cosplayers compete to represent their country at the WCS finals, on Saturday.
Activities & events
- Cosplay workshops: learn the basics of sewing or DIY to make your first costume with Aoi Sora Cosplay.
- Japanese garden: the ideal place for a change of scenery and for your photos!
- Time to relax: try reiki and discover Japanese well-being techniques.
- European Cosplay Gathering: come meet ECG contestants at their booth.
- NEW! The entrance is moving too, next to Sainte-Marguerite Dromel metro station (line 2).
- Ticketing: 1-day and 3-day tickets are on sale online and in stores. And there are Zen Tickets left too: on sale on our website now.
- Good deals: prepare your visit and benefit from a discount when booking a room with B&B Hôtels!
- Opening hours, rush hours, services, jens…: all you need to know to prepare your visit is in the Attendee’s guide.
Let’s celebrate the 10th Anniversary of Japan Expo Sud on February 22-24, 2019 at Marseille Chanot!
Follow our news to find out about the next announcements for guests, events, and activities.