Set up in the comfort of the Palais des Congrès since 2019, the Sumiré Area is the perfect place to meet the festival guests. Dedicated to signings and photoshoots, it allows attendees to have a little chat with their favorite artists or take a souvenir pic with them to remember this magical time.
Last year, 27 signings and photoshoots were organized with the guests and the Japan Expo Sud 10th Wave public met among others:
- Emi ARISAKA, the J-rock idol who won JAPAN EXPO ROCKs 2018
- BANZAI JAPAN, the idol group who won Tokyo Candoll 2018
- Cécile CORBEL, harpist and singer-songwriter
- kolme, J-pop group
- Taichiro MIYAZAKI, CyberConnect2 Vide-President
- Terumi NISHII, animation director and chara-designer whose work includes Death Note and Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
To know more about the Sumiré Area program and find out about the artists who will join Task have Fun (idol group) and Romain Lemaire (mangaka) soon, have a look now and then at the guest list, the schedule, and of course, follow our news!
Let’s have a look at the many meetings that took place at the Sumiré Area back in 2019 in our photo album:
REMINDER! You must have a signing ticket to access a signing or photoshoot: click here to get all the information about how it works!
Follow this icon to find the Sumiré Area!
See you at Japan Expo Sud 11th Wave, on Feb. 28-March 1st, 2020 at Marseille Chanot!