Events and activities
Click on the links to get more information
- At 03.45 pm, you should attend Neko Light Orchestra’s concert who will resume the most beautiful musics of the late director Isao TAKAHATA films' (Grave of the Fireflies, Pompoko, etc.)
- The culture and tradition area of Japan’s General Consulate in Marseille has prepared you workshops in which you can watch and try the traditional Japanese arts (calligraphy, origami, bonsai ...) You should also take the opportunity to discover Japan in the Consulate's booth exhibition.
- From Goldorak to Hokuto no Ken, to Halo and Star Wars only to name a few, travel through time and pop culture with the Special Exhibit about the Future of Japan Expo Sud.
- At 5:30 pm, end this festival with a preview of Fate / Stay Night: Heaven's Feel film by Tomonori SUDÔ (tickets on sale at checkout and official shops, projection only for visitors with a valid ticket on Sunday).
If you come with your family, you shouldn’t miss:
- Relaxation and well-being guaranteed, take a tour on the Reiki Harmonies booth where the benefits of a free reiki session will boost you. And visit the Iokai Shiatsu Association booth, where you can also enjoy a free shiatsu massage.
- At 01.30, after a yosakoi demonstration, discover and try yourself this dance with the Komainu Yosakoi Lyon association on Sakura's stage.
- Enjoy outdoor games and the 100 % fun inflatable games! A human foosball, sumo wrestling in moss costume and wooden games await you!
These changes also involve a new access to Gate E located on the Ray Grassi alley (the Gate A through which you usually come in is closed): if you arrive by public transport, stop at Sainte-Marguerite Dromel station. CLICK HERE TO KNOW HOW TO COME