Crowd Control & Entrance Lines
You're wondering how the lines are set up at Japan Expo Sud? You're worried about too much crowd? We organize controls at the entrance to make sure everything goes well from the moment you arrive. To be ready on D-day, read what follows!
To guarantee your safety and well-being, you are guided from the moment you arrive and at every step that will lead you to the festival entrance:
- safety barriers are set up to manage the flow
- signs indicate where you have to go
- Japan Expo Sud staff members help you and guide you to avoid dangerous crowd waves
Also, the number of tickets sold is always limited to the capacity of the halls. This way, anyone with a ticket is sure to be allowed in and to enjoy the festival.
To get ready, discover every step of your arrival below.
1. Security Checks
After sanitary checks, you will be led to security checks.
Due to the security level (Vigipirate), all attendees must go through security checks before entering the festival.
The current security rules may change before the event.
2. The lines
After security checks, the attendees are invited to line up in the line corresponding to their type of ticket:
- the presale line if you already have a 1-day ticket, a week-end pass, or a 3-day pass
- the line dedicated to Zen Ticket holders
PLEASE NOTE: this year, in order to guarantee flow control, there will be no on-site ticket sales. However, you will be able to buy tickets online, within the available stocks, only via our online ticketing or our application. Go to the pre-sale queue if you don't have a ticket.
Visitors in wheelchairs have a special access into the festival. Please head to the priority queue. Accompanying people with reduced mobility whose disability card bears the words: "need for accompaniment" or "blindness", as well as children under 8 benefit from free tickets at the entrance. In both cases, documents will be requested.
3. Entrances & Cash Desks
From 9.00 am, visitors with tickets are led to the entrance of the festival after ticket control.
Zen ticket owners are allowed in from 8.30 am.
- There is no need to come at 5.00 am and wait for several hours at the entrance. Don't forget that you'll have to spend some time for security checks though. Timetable can be found here.
- TO AVOID LONG LINES, CLICK HERE AND LEARN ABOUT THE RUSH HOURS
- On site, open your bags and coats before your turn arrives at security checks to save time.
- Buy your tickets before the festival to get in earlier and enjoy a discount!
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE READ: