Also, if you are into games, still on General Consulate of Japan in Marseille stand, fight with your potential opponents in shôgi and karuta! If you wish, go back to the essence by participating in language workshops.
Learn about origami, Japanese culture and traditions with the workshops of the K-ami Origami association.
Art of living
Sensitive to the art of the nature? Yes? So don’t miss the stand of the city of Marseille to discover the charms of a Japanese garden! Spend time in this fabulous setting on the theme of the Komodo no Hi with koi nobori.
Immerse yourself in the atypical culture of the land of the rising sun with the workshops of the association France Japan Connexion. History and knowledge about everyday objects: promise, you will leave less stupid!
The General Consulate of Japan in Marseille offers several workshops to discover traditional culture with family or friends! With ikebana, kintsugi, bonsai initiations or the tea ceremony: learn the different artistic and ancestral techniques.
Come and learn mahjong or improve your techniques to face other festival visitors with Chuuren Potos Marseille!
Would you prefer an easy-to-access game? Join the Sardin K'IN association on their booth to learn the rules of go and put into practices.
Need to relax during your visit? Iokaï Shiatsu Assosciation practitioners offer collective sessions to awaken and stimulate the body!
Reiki Harmonies practitioners present a relaxation technique, reiki, during discovery sessions to relieve pressure.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION:
- Consulat général du Japon à Marseille
- France Japon Connexion
- K-ami Origami
- Iokaï Shiatsu Asssociation
- Reiki Harmonies
- Sardin K'IN
- Chuuren Potos Marseille
- K-ami Origami on kamiorigami.wixsite.com/k-ami-origami
- France Japon Connexion on francejaponconnexion.com
- Consulat général du Japon à Marseille on www.facebook.com/Consulat-général-du-Japon-à-Marseille
- Iokaï Shiatsu Asssociation on iokai-shiatsu-association.fr
- Reiki Harmonies on www.reiki-harmonie.com
- Sardin K'IN on marseille-sardin.jeudego.org
- Chuuren Potos Marseille on www.chuuren.fr