Q: When will tickets be on sale?
A: Tickets for the upcoming festival are on sale on our website. Get the best discounts when booking your tickets as early as you can.
Sales will start on November 15th on our website. The sale of Zen tickets will start on November 22nd. More information in the ticketing section of our website.
Q: Is there a discount for children?
A: Children under 8 get in for free (you will be asked to show a justification)! A free ticket will be given to children under 8 at the entrance of the festival, allowing them to get in from 9.00 am.
Children who are 8 years old or more must have a regular ticket, there are no children discount.
Q: Are there special group fees?
A: Japan Expo has no special fees for groups but you can get a discount when buying presale tickets online or in stores.
The only means of payment are credit card for online purchases before the festival.
Q: Is the number of tickets limited?
A: It depends on the type of ticket:
- 1-day tickets are not limited. You can buy them online or in ticket offices until the day before your visit and online on our website before and during the festival. Book your tickets as early as you can to get a discount.
- Week-end and 3-day passes are limited and available while supplies last until the first day of the festival, March 8th, 2024.
- Zen Tickets are very limited and available before the festival on our website only.
Q: Why buy tickets before the festival?
A: Book your tickets as soon as possible to get the best discount! Japan Expo Sud rewards your loyalty: the earlier you buy your tickets, the cheaper they are!
A few days before the event, tickets are sold at their full price online.
PLEASE NOTE: this year, in order to guarantee flow control, there will be no on-site ticket sales. However, you will be able to buy tickets online, within the available stocks, only via our online ticketing or our application. Go to the pre-sale queue if you don't have a ticket.
Q: I didn’t receive my ticket by e-mail. What can I do?
A: If you bought your ticket(s) in a Fnac or Ticketmaster ticket office, please contact them.
If you bought your ticket(s) on our website:
- please check out your junk e-mails, it might be in there
- your ticket is also available in your Japan Expo Sud account on the website, please log in and you’ll find your ticket(s) in the ticket section of your user account
- if it’s not, please use the "Contact us" section of the website to send us a message (select Ticketing as the request type)
Q: I bought my ticket but I will be unable to come to the festival. Can I give it to someone else?
A: 1-day tickets, week-end passes and 3-day passes have no name; thus, you can give your ticket to another person.
Yet, if there were to occur any problem, we will only be able to solve it if the person who has bought it is with you. Otherwise, the ticket-holder will not be allowed in.
Zen Tickets are name specific: you cannot give them to someone else. Only the person whose name is on the Zen Ticket is allowed to use it.
Q: I made a mistake on my birthdate when buying my ticket on your website. How can I change it?
A: The birthdate when buying a 1-day ticket, week-end pass and 3-day pass is not compulsory. Therefore, there is no need to change it.
If you made the mistake for a Zen Ticket, please contact our Ticketing service via our contact form.
Q: How to pay for my tickets on your website?
A: The only means of payment is the credit card (CB, VISA, MASTERCARD).
Attention: keep your mobile phone with you when paying as you may receive a security code to validate your payment (3D Secure secured payment).
PLEASE NOTE: to guarantee the running of the transaction, remember to accept cookies at before the purchase.
Where to buy tickets
Q: Where can I buy tickets to Japan Expo Sud?
A: Here's where you can buy each type of ticket:
- 1-day tickets, week-end passes, and 3-day passes are on sale on our website without any extra fees, and in the Fnac and Ticketmaster networks.
- Zen Tickets are in limited quantity and on sale only on our website.
Q: Can I buy week-end or 3-day passes onsite?
A: Week-end and 3-day passes are sold before the festival only on our website and in ticketing networks only.
Q: I bought my ticket with Ticketmaster and it says I can have a free meal. How can I get it?
A: It is a free meal for a one meal paid in a selection of partner restaurants of Ticketmaster's and not at the festival. Please ask Ticketmaster for more information.
Q: I have another question! What do I do?
A: You can read the attendees' guide here and the other information pages, and if it still does not answer your question, send us a message and we’ll find the answer! Use the "Contact us" section of the website and be careful when choosing the type of request, it will be easier for us to find the answer.