Japan Expo Sud 2022 digest
Japan Expo Sud is back for its 12th edition and has unveiled part of its program: if you haven’t followed our news lately, it’s time to catch up. More content will be announced, so visit our website regularly!
- Brigitte Lecordier: come meet the famous voice actress who gave her voice to Son Goku, Son Gohan et Son Goten as kids in Dragon Ball!
- NTNT (No Time No Tune): a group of vocalists coming from the web invite you to (re)discover pop culture through covers of your favorite anime and video game music!
- NUIT INCOLORE: discover the melancholic melodies of this young Swiss singer-songwriter through showcases and meet him for signings!
- Cosplay Shows: the best cosplayers bring your favorite heroes to life under the spotlights of the Ichigo Stage. Cosplay Shows are planned on Saturday and Sunday!
- K-pop cover contest by MAD SQUAD : on saturday dance groups will compete on stage. Do you want to participate ? All information here.
- Showcases No Time No Tune : your favorite anime and movies songs! Showcases take place on friday et sunday.
- Showcases Nuit Incolore : discover the singer-songwriter for showcases on friday, saturday et sunday.
Create your personal schedule for the festival: click here to have a look at the festival schedule and choose the events you want to add to your schedule!
- Martial arts: the Budô area is back and so are the local clubs, ready to shows you their disciplines. On the tatamis, have a go at kendo with Fudokan, or shorinji kempo with Shorinji Kempo Marseille aikido with FFAAA, aikivudao with FAKVDF, karate with Karaté Dojo Marseillais !
- Manga workshops: you want to learn how to draw like a mangaka? Or to improve your style? Get your pencils: the ART ET MOUVEMENT workshop will be welcoming you!
- Dioramas: discover the action figures of your favorite heroes in the heat of the action amidst Star Hill Team’s sets and models! The collective will be exhibiting dioramas at the festival.
- Cosplay workshop : Freedom’s Cosplay Show will help you with your costumes, wigs an and make-up at their booth.
- Beat Saber in VR : the Game Academy will present you their formations and invites you to play Beat Saber in VR at their booth.
- Blind test K-pop : MAD SQUAD tests your knowledge on saturday on Sakura scene. Ready for the game ?
- Manga drawing contest : show your mangaka talents and try to win prizes with ART ET MOUVEMENT.
- Exhibition Au cœur de Lovecraft : join Howard & Co's detective agency and dive in H.P. Lovecraft's dark and surreal universe…
- Independant video games : studio Futurtech presents their games La Forêt de Pago (to learn French), Pago Forest – Defense Tower (strategy game) andCarnage Offering (FPS). Come and try them !
- Random Play Dance by MAD SQUAD : join the group to dance at the sound of your favorite songs under the sun of Marseille!
- SOS COSPLAY : Aoi Sora Cosplay welcomes you at their booth for last minute repairs on your cosplays!
Ticketing: 1-day tickets, week-end and 3-day passes, and Zen Tickets are on sale on our website. Book them now to get the best rates!
First visit: all the information you need to discover Japan Expo Sud with a peaceful mind are on this page.
Opening hours, rush hours, services…: all the information you need to organize your visit is in our attendee’s guide.
Sanitary measures: find all information regarding sanitary measures here.
To find out about our upcoming announces, follow our news on the website and on our Facebook page.
We’ll see you on February 18-20, 2022 at Marseille Chanot!