- Brigitte Lecordier: come meet the famous voice actress who gave her voice to Son Goku, Son Gohan et Son Goten as kids in Dragon Ball!
- Cosplayeurs from ECG: discover European Cosplay Gathering, the huge European cosplay competition, and meet previous winners and remarkable participants !
- NTNT (No Time No Tune): a group of vocalists coming from the web invite you to (re)discover pop culture through covers of your favorite anime and video game music!
- NUIT INCOLORE: discover the melancholic melodies of this young Swiss singer-songwriter through showcases and meet him for signings!
- Cosplay Shows: the best cosplayers bring your favorite heroes to life under the spotlights of the Ichigo Stage. Cosplay Shows are planned on Saturday and Sunday!
- K-pop cover contest by MAD SQUAD: on saturday dance groups will compete on stage. Do you want to participate ? All information here.
- Showcases No Time No Tune: your favorite anime and movies songs! Showcases take place on friday et sunday.
- Showcases Nuit Incolore: discover the singer-songwriter for showcases on friday, saturday et sunday.
Create your personal schedule for the festival: click here to have a look at the festival schedule and choose the events you want to add to your schedule!
- Beat Saber in VR: the Game Academy will present you their formations and invites you to play Beat Saber in VR at their booth.
- Blind test K-pop: MAD SQUAD tests your knowledge on saturday on Sakura scene. Ready for the game ?
- Cosplay workshop: Freedom’s Cosplay Show will help you with your costumes, wigs an and make-up at their booth.
- Dioramas: discover the action figures of your favorite heroes in the heat of the action amidst Star Hill Team’s sets and models! The collective will be exhibiting dioramas at the festival.
- Exhibition Au cœur de Lovecraft: join Howard & Co's detective agency and dive in H.P. Lovecraft's dark and surreal universe…
- Independant video games: studio Futurtech presents their games La Forêt de Pago (to learn French), Pago Forest – Defense Tower (strategy game) andCarnage Offering (FPS). Come and try them !
- Martial arts: the Budô area is back and so are the local clubs, ready to shows you their disciplines. On the tatamis, have a go at kendo with Fudokan, or shorinji kempo with Shorinji Kempo Marseille aikido with FFAAA, aikivudao with FAKVDF, karate with Karaté Dojo Marseillais !
- Manga workshops: you want to learn how to draw like a mangaka? Or to improve your style? Get your pencils: the ART ET MOUVEMENT workshop will be welcoming you!
- Mah-jong: discover the rules of Mah-jong , avenez découvrir les règles japonaises de ce jeu très populaire au Japon ou, si vous êtes déjà initié, affrontez des adversaires à votre taille, sur le stand de Chuuren Potos Marseille.
- Manga drawing contest: show your mangaka talents and try to win prizes with ART ET MOUVEMENT.
- Origami: learn how to make traditional paper figures or fold your favorite characters with origami !
- Random Play Dance by MAD SQUAD: join the group to dance at the sound of your favorite songs under the sun of Marseille!
- SOS COSPLAY: Aoi Sora Cosplay welcomes you at their booth for last minute repairs on your cosplays!
- Studio photo cosplay: keep a trace of your costume or simply a souvenir of Japan Expo Sud by taking picture at this booth!
First visit: all the information you need to discover Japan Expo Sud with a peaceful mind are on this page.
Opening hours, rush hours, services…: all the information you need to organize your visit is in our attendee’s guide.
Sanitary measures: find all information regarding sanitary measures here.