Events and activities
Click on the links to get more information
- At 11.30 am, don’t miss chara-designer and animation director Terumi NISHII (Death Note, Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable) panel and live drawing.
- At 01.30 pm, you must see the showcase of Cécile CORBEL, the soundtrack composer of Studio Ghibli Arrietty. In addition of her hit songs, discover in exclusivity her new album.
- At 02.00 pm, learn about Cyberconnect2 and its videogames (Naruto: Ultimate Ninja) during a meeting with its Executive Vice President Taichiro MIYAZAKI.
- At 02.15 pm, come and watch the French selection of World Cosplay Summit 2019 which will gather the best French cosplayers of the year.
- At 05.30 pm, let’s party at J-pop Party concert (free for festival visitors with a valid ticket on saturday) with Emi ARISAKA, BANZAI JAPAN and kolme!
- You should also attend some associations and cosplay workshop activities: quiz and karaoke are waiting for you!
If you come with your family, you shouldn’t miss:
- At 10.30 am, home cook Clara ONUKI will teach you japanese cuisine with her sweet potato and white miso dumplings.
- At 02.30 pm, listen and introduce yourself to the soud of bamboo with Pousses de Bamboo Orchestra.
- Let's take a tour into Budô area (martial arts) at Palais des Congrès, where demonstrations and introduction are waiting for you.
- Do not miss the Japanese garden set up by the City of Marseille: a perfect set to relax, take part in the activities, and take a few pics!
These changes also involve a new access to Gate E located on the Ray Grassi alley (the Gate A through which you usually come in is closed): if you arrive by public transport, stop at Sainte-Marguerite Dromel station. CLICK HERE TO KNOW HOW TO COME